Fantastic Stuff Haul

Since Christmas, I've been shopping and bought some cool things I thought I'd share with you!

Dragonriders of Pern


Confession: I've never read these before, but I've always intended to, and I couldn't pass up this artwork! I found this copy in Half Price Books.

Final Fantasy VI

My husband has been wanting me to play his favorite game on the SNES for a long time, and I recently found a Game Boy copy at Hi-Score, our local game store, so I bought it! Then I bought a Nintendo DS Lite to play it on! I am really enjoying it, and the quality is excellent.

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime


That title! I don't usually buy manga brand new, but when I read the title, I was hooked! I got the first one from Barnes and Noble and the second from Source Comics and Games. These are the manga adaptations of the original Japanese light novel. I love the artwork and the story is so cute! Maybe I will to a more in-depth review of this series later on. The third one is also available, so I'd like to get that first!


That's all for now! Would love to hear if you've bought anything interesting that I should check out!


Comments

Popular Posts